- Ballyknocken House is home to Catherine Fulvio where her family has been at for almost 100 years and she continues to enjoy working and living at Ballyknocken with her husband, Claudio, and two children.
- This four star Victorian Farmhouse boasts seven beautifully appointed rooms all with period features in a pircutesque setting on extensive grounds.
- This family-run operation has many amenities to offer both on-site and in the surrounding area and is only 29 miles from Dublin.
- Ballyknocken House prides itself on using the finest and freshest local produce and both Catherine and Ballyknocken have contributed to hundreds of photoshoots over the past number of years.
- Run by Food Writer & TV Chef, Catherine Fulvio, Ballyknocken House is the perfect location for all types of breaks whether a Romantic Retreat, a Family break or a Foodie Shortbreak.
“All guests are welcomed to Ballyknocken with a cup of tea, served with homemade lemon slices before a log fire. ”The kettle goes on first, and that’s vital,” stresses Catherine. ”People love it.”
“By now Ballyknocken must be the best- known farmhouse in the country” Pol O Conghaile
- Adjacent to Ballyknocken House is the international prize winning Ballyknocken Cookery School which has over 300 eclectic cookery classes to choose from per year.
- Catherine has easy and soul-satisfying food with a strong local and seasonal emphasis, offering minimal fuss and quick clean-up.
- Based in a converted milking parlour, classes include family-friendly One-Pot Wonders and freezer fillers, international flavours from Italy to Vietnam and Gastro home entertaining to ensure your place as the hostess (or host) with the most.
- Half-day classes cost €110, including lunch/supper, and there’s a loft apartment for groups that want to stay over.
- A recipe for success Ballyknocken Cookery School also offers great team-building events – not just a cookery class and can accommodate from 10 to 200+
- Tired of traditional corporate entertaining why not combine a meeting with a 4 course lunch made by the your corporate group with almost 10 years experience and a mouth-watering menu to choose from you are sure to impress.
- Perfect for all occasions, private functions, hen and birthday parties are catered for at Ballykocken Cookery School offers the perfect combination for a gourmet evening with the option to stay over.
- Ballyknocken House has been used on location for several TV series including “The Masters Apprentice”