An experienced food writer, Catherine is contributor to many leading Irish newspapers and magazines as well as being author of “Catherine?s Italian Kitchen” which has been shortlisted for the Irish Book Awards 2010.
View some of Catherine?s work here
- Ireland’s Homes Interiors & Living Magazine: – Read
- Sunday Times – My Week – ?Catherine Fulvio – Read
- Sunday Tribune – Read
- Sunday Business Post – Read
- Women’s Way – 5 Minutes with Catherine Fulvio – Read
- Catherine is regularly featured in both national and international publications and journalists are regular callers at Ballyknocken whether it be to interview Catherine, explore Ballyknocken House & Cookery School or do a photoshoot.
- ?Catherine?s Italian Kitchen? is Catherine?s first book, out since September, she is already busy researching her second.
- Her first book is packed with over 100 Italian recipes that Catherine herself developed from her experience of Italian food and its culture with an Irish twist.
“I wanted to show people recipes with ingredients that they can readily get and dishes that they can make at home very easily; dishes that are equally good for friends as they are for family. You know what the children would eat, but if your friends were around they would be mightily impressed too.”