TV & Radio
Catherine’s Italian kitchen
Catherine’s Roman Holiday
Although Catherine’s main stage is Ballyknocken Cookery School she is at home in most places.
Catherine is no way a novice when it comes to the airwaves. With two TV series under her belt and as a regular on both local and national radio Catherine is fast becoming a household name.
She has appeared on national and international TV promoting many events and showcasing her unique style of cooking in a fun and informal way that captivates audiences.
The year is flying by and it has been a busy time for Catherine. TV & Radio appearances so far this year include:
- September 2011 New RTE Series “Catherine’s Family Kitchen”airs on RTE
- June 2011 New series “Perfect” on the BBC Good Food channel - Each episode will focus on a particular cuisine or type of food
- April – July Guest Chef on RTE Radio One’s John Murray Show
- April Guest Chef on The Moncrieff Show, Newstalk’s most popular talk show
- March 2011 NBC Today Show when Catherine broadcast live from New York on St. Patrick’s Day flying the culinary flag for Ireland
Jan – April 2011 Regular guest appearances on RTE’s 4Live with Maura Derrane
- “Catherine’s Roman Holiday”
- RTE 4 Live – Regular Guest Chef
- BBC’s Market Kitchen – View
- “Catherine’s Italian Kitchen” / RTE
(also shown on Good Food Channel UK / South Africa / New Zealand)
- “The Masters Apprentice” (Tyrone Productions)
Catherine trains an apprentice to set up his / her own cookery school
(aired in Jan /Feb 09 repeated 2010)
- NBC – Today Show “A Taste of Ireland” – March 16th - View
- Ireland AM /TV3 regular guest chef – 6 week series of themed cookery including
“The Moody Foodie;” “Perfect Christmas”; “Speed Cooking”; “The Lite Bite” & “The One Pot Wonder Woman” – all TV3 series have been devised by Catherine i.e. concept, titles, format, content and recipes.
- Belgian & Dutch TV – programme on Wicklow Lamb with Catherine and Belgian Michelin chef
(filmed on site Sept 08)
- Ireland Am / TV3’s Regular guest chef each consisting of a 6 week series with additional one off slots such as the blackcurrant feature at Ballyknocken Cookery School have been aired. (07 & 08)
- RTE’s Nationwide 07
- “Kerri Ann’s Morning Show” – Australia
- Kids Cookery Slot for RTE’s“The Den”
- RTE “Ex Files”
- RTE HQ (Holiday Quiz)
- Episode with Derek Mooney in RTE’s “Read, Write Now”
- UKTV FOOD – Irish feature
- German & Austrian National Culinary Programme – Schlemmerreise
- Belgian Culinary Travel programme, Gentse Waterzooi.
- Canadian channel CTW / Discovery Channel Valerie Pringle Has Left TheBuilding
- Italian TV Food Programme Mele Verde
- Latvian Culinary Programme with Michelin Chef Martins