Welcome to 5 Key Ingredients
Keeping it simple with 5 key ingredients! This course is the solution for stress free cooking!
You’ll be amazed at what delicious dishes you can create with 5 key ingredients and a little help from your store cupboard.
In this course, you’ll learn how to make a wonderful selection of quick and easy dishes for your dinner, that will suit the whole family. The focus on 5 key ingredients is not only to simplify the cooking process, but also to prevent food waste in your kitchen, as more often than not we purchase so many additional ingredients that we never use and they end up being composted.
And most importantly, Flavours of this course include a broad variety of styles of cuisine such as:
- Spinach and Chicken Penne
- Hake Red Pepper and Broccoli Sheet Pan
- Chickpea and Aubergine Feta Bake
- Lemongrass Pork and Pak Choi Stir fry
- Easy Orange Honey Beef with Mange Tout and Carrots
- Chorizo and Pea Risotto
- Tofu Noodle Salad with Lime Dressing
- Honey Miso Glazed Salmon with Chard and Carrots
- Quick Green Linguine
- Turmeric Coconut Fish Curry
- Simple Prawn Jambalaya
- Sundried Tomato Herb Stuffed Chicken with Prosciutto di Parma
I have include lots of tips on how to use leftovers, you have the equipment list for each recipe, suggested store cupboard ingredients to have to hand and additional details with regard to the ingredients of each recipe
All for you to Cook with Curiosity, with me, Catherine Fulvio
In this course you will learn:
- Knife skills
- Mouth-watering variety of delicious easy dinners
- How to use leftovers
- What to stock in your store cupboard
- How to use spices
- How to prep veg
- Lots and lots of tips and additional information
- And much much more…
How to get the most out of this course
The course is structured as follows:
- A series of video instructions for each recipe
- A printable recipe with a tip sheet and photograph of the finished dish for each recipe
- Additional tips sheets for each recipe
- Audio instruction for each recipe
- A Cook with Curiosity section, where there are more printable sheets with lots of detailed information regarding the cooking processes and much more. So do make sure you check that section out.
I would encourage you to start at the beginning and take each recipe one by one. At the end of each recipe, make some notes with regards to how you did. What was your feedback on the recipe?
We all have different tastes, maybe you added more sweetness into the dish or maybe you added more seasoning, or changed some ingredients to suit your tastes. I would encourage you to make notes to this effect so that when you are repeating the recipe you have a perfect recipe for your taste.
And do share photographs of your finished dish, tag me, Catherine Fulvio, and don’t forget to use the hashtag #CatherineFulvioOnlineCooking and #cookwithcuriosity
Do you have any questions, need support?
You will find lots of tips to company each recipe both on the recipe sheet and in the audio.
If you have any specific questions, complete the “Ask one of our tutors” form and we will get back to you.
If you are buying this short course for yourself, please click the BUY THIS COURSE button below.
If you are buying this short course for somebody else DO NOT CONTINUE HERE, please buy a Gift Voucher for that person and invite her/ him to buy the Course using the Gift Voucher and enroll for the course accordingly.
Cook with Curiosity - Information Corner
Ask one of our tutors