Welcome & Course Overview
Welcome to our 7 Nights, 7 Dinners, 1 Plan Cookery Course.
This has proven to be one of the most popular courses we’ve offered over the years in my Ballyknocken Cookery School. In this course we have a main course for every night of the week, using careful planning to avoid food waste and to give a balance of flavours and ingredients throughout the week. This course offers everything from Asian Style Roast Chicken to a delicious Oven Baked Risotto with plenty of tips and guidelines and lots of hints as to how to personalise these recipes to your taste.
By the end of this course you would be able to:
- Roast chicken with a whole new level of flavours
- Pan fry
- Make a risotto from start to finish
- Improve your knife skills
- And much more……
How to get the most out of this course
The course is structured as follows:
- A series of video instructions for each recipe
- A printable recipe with a tip sheet and photograph of the finished dish for each recipe
- Audio instruction, brief chat and tips for each recipe
- A Cook with Curiosity section, where there are more printable sheets with lots of detailed information regarding the cooking processes and much more. So do make sure you check that section out.
I would encourage you start at the beginning and take each recipe one by one. At the end of each recipe, make some notes with regards to how you did. What was your feedback on the recipe?
We all have different tastes, maybe you added more sweetness into the dish or maybe you added more seasoning, or changed some ingredients to suit your tastes. I would encourage you to make notes to this effect so that when you repeating the recipe you have a perfect recipe for your taste.
And do share photographs of your finished dish, tag me Catherine Fulvio and don’t forget to use the hashtag #CatherineFulvioOnlineCooking and #cookwithcuriosity
Do you have any questions, need support?
You will find lots of tips to company each recipe both on the recipe sheet and in the audio.
If you have any specific questions, complete the “Ask one of our tutors” form and we will get back to you.
Cook with Curiosity - Information Corner
- 1. Sunday – Asian Style Roast Chicken with Roasted Vegetables
- 2. Monday – Chicken Florentine
- 3. Tuesday – Chicken Korma
- 4. Wednesday – Zucchini (Courgette) and Pancetta Frittata
- 5. Thursday – Oven-baked Chorizo & Red Pepper Risotto
- 6. Friday – Penne alla Vodka
- 7. Saturday – Prawn Stirfry
- Congratulations on finishing course
Ask one of our tutors