Welcome & Overview
Who doesn’t adore the flavours of Tuscany? These rich and decadent dishes the reflect the local landscape can also be the centre pieces of your dining table!
In this course I give you step-by-step tutorials on how to make your own fool proof focaccia, we tackle risotto and polenta and learn how to make the most delicious gnocchi with a very moreish gorgonzola sauce. There’s ragu and Tuscan bean soup too but let’s not forget two easy and classic desserts – a Tuscan apple cake and the lightest of panna cotta made with yogurt.
So, let’s Cook with Curiosity with me, Catherine Fulvio
In this course you will learn how to prepare these delicious dishes:
- Trio Bruschetta
- Tomato Focaccia
- Tuscan Bean Soup
- Thyme & Mushroom Risotto
- Soft Polenta
- Pork Rib Ragu
- Potato Gnocchi with Gorgonzola Sauce
- Apple Cake Made with Oil
- Yogurt Panna Cotta with Blackberry Compote
In this course you will learn:
- Knife skills
- Baking with yeast – mastering focaccia
- Upskilling with gnocchi
- Perfecting risotto
- Working with gelatine (panna cotta)
- And lots more classic mouth-watering hearty Italian dishes
- Plus, special tips attached to each recipe
How to get the most out of this course
The course is structured as follows:
- A series of video instructions for each recipe
- A printable recipe with a tip sheet and photograph of the finished dish for each recipe
- Audio instruction, brief chat and tips for each recipe
- A Cook with Curiosity section, where there are more printable sheets with lots of detailed information regarding the cooking processes and much more. So do make sure you check that section out.
I would encourage you to start at the beginning and take each recipe one by one. At the end of each recipe, make some notes with regards to how you did. What was your feedback on the recipe?
We all have different tastes, maybe you added more sweetness into the dish or maybe you added more seasoning, or changed some ingredients to suit your tastes. I would encourage you to make notes to this effect so that when you are repeating the recipe you have a perfect recipe for your taste.
And do share photographs of your finished dish, tag me, Catherine Fulvio, and don’t forget to use the hashtag #CatherineFulvioOnlineCooking and #cookwithcuriosity
Do you have any questions, need support?
You will find lots of tips to company each recipe both on the recipe sheet and in the audio.
If you have any specific questions, complete the “Ask one of our tutors” form and we will get back to you.
If you are buying this short course for yourself, please click the BUY THIS COURSE button below.
If you are buying this short course for somebody else DO NOT CONTINUE HERE, please buy a Gift Voucher for that person and invite her/ him to buy the Course using the Gift Voucher and enroll for the course accordingly.
Cook with Curiosity - Information Corner
Ask one of our tutors