Welcome to our Cook like a Pro with Catherine Fulvio 3 Month Certificate Cookery Course
Do you want to extend your culinary knowledge? If you love experimenting with new recipes, trying new flavours and savouring the results, well this is the course to upskill.
In this detailed course, I start at the beginning with knife skills then take you step-by-step through every cooking skill required from poaching to steaming, from stir frying to braising and lots more. I also take you through each ingredient section so you learn all the key skills in preparing fish properly, meat, fruits, veg and legumes, soups and sauces, stunning salads, adding flavour to your dishes, cooking eggs including the most delicious Eggs Benedict and Eggs Royale.
This course is packed with a wide variety of delicious recipes to broaden your knowledge, so if you want to learn how to make fresh pasta and ravioli, shakshuka, a wonderful porcini risotto, work with polenta, make a ragu from scratch, prepare mussels with saffron chili….. or how about an easy brioche or flatbreads? It’s all here for you to learn in my Cook like a Pro certificate course So why not start now and in three month’s time you never know with this course will take you!
The aim of this course is to guide you through a range of skills, building up your confidence in the kitchen and to have a folder of delicious recipes that you have practised and are able to prepare with ease.
Every week we will be trying different key ingredients as well as skills that will keep you challenged enabling you to become passionate about foods and products, sourcing them locally and know their origin as well as a little history. You’ll be able to follow recipes, audio and video instructions correctly and have fun in the kitchen.
We designed this course to run over 13 weeks but there are lots of recipes included, so it is quite ok to take your time in creating each recipe, stretching the course to suit your time frame. The most important point is that you do get to make and taste the dishes, as this is the only way to learn
Let’s cook with curiosity with me Catherine Fulvio
Have fun and learn lots!
In this course you will learn:
- Knife Skills
- How to season and add flavour to dishes
- How to make your own stock and soups
- How to bake – from seed bread to focaccia
- How to construct the perfect salad
- How to work with meat, fish, chicken, vegetables and fruits
- How to make your own fresh pasta to a delicious rocket pesto
- How to pan fry, how to stir fry, how to roast
- A range of dishes from fresh ravioli to brioche
- Basically, how to do almost everything in the kitchen! – we can leave the washing up for the taste testers at home!!
- And much, much more…
This course contains:
- 45+ videos lessons
- 45+ audio recipe and tips
- 48+ downloadable recipe with tips sheets
- 30+ information and technical downloadable documents
How to get the most out of this course
The course is structured as follows:
- A Cook with Curiosity section, where there are more printable sheets with lots of detailed information regarding the cooking processes and much more. So do make sure you check that section out.
- Each week, we cover a set of ingredients and kitchen skills. You will receive:
- A series of video instructions for each recipe
- A printable recipe with a tip sheet and photograph of the finished dish for each recipe
- Audio instruction, brief chat and tips for each recipe
I would encourage you to start at the beginning and learn each skill, make each dish for your family and friends. Get used to tasting the dishes as you go, to learn seasoning too
At the end of each recipe, make some notes with regards to how you did. What was your feedback on the recipe?
We all have different tastes, maybe you added more sweetness into the dish or maybe you added more seasoning, or changed some ingredients to suit your tastes. I would encourage you to make notes to this effect so that when you are repeating the recipe you have a perfect recipe for your taste.
And do share photographs of your finished dish, tag me Catherine Fulvio and don’t forget to use the hashtag #CatherineFulvioOnlineCooking and #cookwithcuriosity
Do you have any questions, need support?
You will find lots of tips to company each recipe both on the recipe sheet and in the audio.
If you have any specific questions, complete the “Ask one of our tutors” form and we will get back to you.
If you are buying this 3 month certificate course for yourself, please click the BUY THIS COURSE button below.
If you are buying this 3 month certificate course for somebody else DO NOT CONTINUE HERE, please buy a Gift Voucher for that person and invite her/ him to buy the Course using the Gift Voucher and enroll for the course accordingly.
Cook With Curiosity - General Information Corner
- Week 1 – Knife Skills & Flavours
- Week 1 Questionnaire
- Week 2 – Soup
- Week 2 Questionnaire
- Week 3 – Salads and making dressings
- Week 3 Questionnaire
- Week 4 – Bread Making
- Week 4 Questionnaire
- Week 5 – Pasta Making
- Week 5 Questionnaire
- Week 6 – Eggs
- Week 6 Questionnaire
- Week 7 – Poultry
- Week 7 Questionnaire
- Week 8 – Meat
- Week 8 Questionnaire
- Week 9 – Vegetables
- Week 9 Questionnaire
- Week 10 – Fish
- Week 10 Questionnaire
- Week 11 – Legumes
- Week 11 Questionnaire
- Week 12 – Fruit
- Week 12 Questionnaire
- Week 13 – Tests
- Week 13 Test
- Congratulations on finishing course
Ask one of our tutors