Welcome & Overview
If you want to wow your friends and family or if you enjoy a little bit more of a challenge in the kitchen, this is the course for you. With tips on presentation and garnishing and delicious mains, such as my delicious Encrusted Rack of Lamb with Plum Salsa; Five Spiced Seared Duck with a Honey Raspberry Sauce (Yum), I’ve tips too for cooking fish – there is a delicious Haddock with Asparagus and Prosciutto recipe here. And don’t forget the individual Guinness Sticky Toffee Puddings and my rich Mini Chocolate Pots and a very moreish Yoghurt Panna Cotta with Blackberry Compote, Almond, Lemon and Rosemary Heart Biscuits– All with prep, cooking and baking information and guidelines.
So, let’s Cook with Curiosity with me, Catherine Fulvio
In this course you will learn how to prepare the following recipes and skills:
- Herby Parmesan Encrusted Rack of Wicklow Lamb with Plum & Blackberry Salsa
- Five-Spice Seared Duck Breasts with Honey and Raspberry Sauce, Wilted Pak Choi and Spring Onions
- Fillet of Haddock with Asparagus and Prosciutto
- Guinness Sticky Toffee Puddings
- Mini Irish Cream Chocolate Pots
- Yoghurt Panna Cotta with Blackberry Compote, Almond, Lemon and Rosemary Heart Biscuits
- How to prepare meat
- How to perfect a rack of lamb
- Hoe to render the fat from duck
- How to prepare fish
- How to cook en papillote
- Working with gelatine
- Melting chocolate stress free
- And a delicious fudgy sauce for the sticky toffee dessert
- Knife skills
- Lots of tips
- And much more…..
How to get the most out of this course:
The course is structured as follows:
- A series of video instructions for each recipe
- A printable recipe with a tip sheet and photograph of the finished dish for each recipe
- Audio instruction, brief chat and tips for each recipe
- A Cook with Curiosity section, where there are more printable sheets with lots of detailed information regarding the cooking processes and much more. So do make sure you check that section out.
I would encourage you to start at the beginning and take each recipe one by one. At the end of each recipe, make some notes with regards to how you did. What was your feedback on the recipe?
We all have different tastes, maybe you added more sweetness into the dish or maybe you added more seasoning, or changed some ingredients to suit your tastes. I would encourage you to make notes to this effect so that when you are repeating the recipe you have a perfect recipe for your taste.
And do share photographs of your finished dish, tag me Catherine Fulvio and don’t forget to use the hashtag #CatherineFulvioOnlineCooking and #cookwithcuriosity
Do you have any questions, need support?
You will find lots of tips to company each recipe both on the recipe sheet and in the audio.
If you have any specific questions, complete the “Ask one of our tutors” form and we will get back to you.