Welcome & Overview
I think one of the biggest challenges for us all is insufficient time to make tasty and healthy food. We get stuck in a rut too, making the same meals week on week. So, I’ve been inspired to develop this “Healthy Meal Prep for 2” course. There are seven delicious recipes, all different flavours and cooking techniques, which I’m sure you’ll enjoy. I’ve also balanced these dishes to ensure you get a broad selection of nutrients in your weekly meals.
And all you need to do is prep on a Sunday and Wednesday and you’ll have delicious meals for two for the full week. And of course, you can multiply the quantities up to make sufficient for a family of four and likes. There’s also suggestions and tips with each recipe to use the leftovers for a tasty lunch the following day.
So, let’s Cook with Curiosity with me, Catherine Fulvio
In this course you will learn how to prepare the following recipes and skills:
- Roasted Lemon Chilli Salmon with Sweet Potato and Kale
- Meatball and Vegetable Tray Bake
- Peanut Chicken Skewers with Stirfried Vegetables
- Cheesy Spinach Quesadillas
- Greek Style Chicken Pittas
- Turkey Tacos
- Red Fish Curry with Lemon Broccoli Bulgar Wheat
- How to prep for the days ahead
- How to prepare vegetables
- How to cook meat properly
- How to cook fish properly
- Knife skills
- How to stirfry
- How to roast
- How to blend spices and season well
- Lots of suggestions for lunch the following day using leftovers
- Lots of tips
- And much more…
How to get the most out of this course:
The course is structured as follows:
- A series of video instructions for each recipe
- A printable recipe with a tip sheet and photograph of the finished dish for each recipe
- Audio instruction, brief chat and tips for each recipe
- A Cook with Curiosity section, where there are more printable sheets with lots of detailed information regarding the cooking processes and much more. So do make sure you check that section out.
I would encourage you to start at the beginning and take each recipe one by one. At the end of each recipe, make some notes with regards to how you did. What was your feedback on the recipe?
We all have different tastes, maybe you added more sweetness into the dish or maybe you added more seasoning, or changed some ingredients to suit your tastes. I would encourage you to make notes to this effect so that when you are repeating the recipe you have a perfect recipe for your taste.
And do share photographs of your finished dish, tag me Catherine Fulvio and don’t forget to use the hashtag #CatherineFulvioOnlineCooking and #cookwithcuriosity
Do you have any questions, need support?
You will find lots of tips to company each recipe both on the recipe sheet and in the audio.
If you have any specific questions, complete the “Ask one of our tutors” form and we will get back to you.
Cook with Curiosity - Information Corner
Ask one of our tutors