Welcome to Low-carb Living
With Catherine Fulvio, Advanced Diploma in Nutrition and Health Coaching
Personally, I’m not a fan of the very low carb unless it’s required for me medical purposes, but I do very much enjoy low-carb living and the health benefits around my choice of ingredients that fit with this cooking style. I focus a lot on green veg and healthy proteins such as eggs, nuts, seeds, fish and meat. It’s a known fact that incorporating protein into each meal helps you feel fuller for longer. There are great benefits to this, when trying to shed some excess weight for example. I find the fridge doesn’t seem to call me as much!
A low carb diet also helps the body control blood sugar levels and studies have shown that such a diet can lower the risk of heart disease and metabolic syndrome.
And there are many other benefits from a nutritional point of view from the careful selection of ingredients used, the micro nutrients available from this broad range of low-carb foods are essential to a healthy lifestyle.
In this course I’m delighted to share with you my favourite low-carb recipes, with lots of tips plus some very useful information on important micronutrients for your daily and weekly diet.
Each recipe video commences with an introduction on some of the nutritional benefits from each particular dish. Truly, this is not to bamboozle you with lots of information, but simply to get you thinking about the detailed benefits of a wide-ranging diet to our health.
Also, each PDF recipe includes full details of the nutritional content per hundred grams and per portion, including sugar count, calorie count and micro nutrient count.
I hope you’ll be inspired with my low-carb living and I look forward to hearing from you as to how you’re getting on.
So now let’s go and Cook with Curiosity with me, Catherine Fulvio
In this course you will learn:
- Knife skills
- Key cookery techniques
- Details about the micro and macro nutrients required for a healthy diet
- How to make healthy choices for your diet
- Tips and guidelines on living low carb
And how to prepare these delicious dishes:
- Beef and Cauliflower Mash Cottage Pie
- Chicken Mushroom Broth
- Coconut Crumbed Fish with Lime Mayo and Fresh Slaw
- Lime Sumac Chicken Skewers with Sage Blue Cheese Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Salmon Rocket Orange Avocado Salad with Almond Dressing
- Warm Vegetable Feta Salad with Tahini Sauce
- Courgette Cannelloni
- Basil Pesto
- Breakfast (Egg) Wrap
- Baked Spinach Chorizo Eggs
- Pretty in Pink Raspberry Smoothie
- The Big Green Smoothie
- Choco Smoothie
- Nut and Seed Granola
- Rosemary, Sundried Tomato Low Carb Bread
How to get the most out of this course
The course is structured as follows:
- A series of video instructions for each recipe
- A printable recipe with a tip sheet and photograph of the finished dish for each recipe
- Additional tips sheets for each recipe
- Audio instruction for each recipe
- A Cook with Curiosity section, where there are more printable sheets with lots of detailed information regarding the cooking processes and much more. So do make sure you check that section out.
I would encourage you to start at the beginning and take each recipe one by one. At the end of each recipe, make some notes with regards to how you did. What was your feedback on the recipe?
We all have different tastes, maybe you added more sweetness into the dish or maybe you added more seasoning, or changed some ingredients to suit your tastes. I would encourage you to make notes to this effect so that when you are repeating the recipe you have a perfect recipe for your taste.
And do share photographs of your finished dish, tag me, Catherine Fulvio, and don’t forget to use the hashtag #CatherineFulvioOnlineCooking and #cookwithcuriosity
Do you have any questions, need support?
You will find lots of tips to company each recipe both on the recipe sheet and in the audio.
If you have any specific questions, complete the “Ask one of our tutors” form and we will get back to you.
If you are buying this short course for yourself, please click the BUY THIS COURSE button below.
If you are buying this short course for somebody else DO NOT CONTINUE HERE, please buy a Gift Voucher for that person and invite her/ him to buy the Course using the Gift Voucher and enroll for the course accordingly.
Cook with Curiosity - Information Corner
Ask one of our tutors