Welcome & Overview
Learning to make your own fresh pasta could not be easier.
In this course I give you step-by-step tutorials on how to make your own fresh herb egg pasta. We make Farfalle and Tagliatelle and serve it with the Sugo al Arrabiata or delicious Rocket and Pistachio Pesto or how about Pesto Trapanese. The final challenge for you is learning the skill of making ravioli. Yes, we are learning how to prepare your own Roast Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage and Lemon Butter. And I’ve also added in a classic quick recipe – Penne alla Vodka, for an easy and very tasty quick supper.
So, let’s Cook with Curiosity with me, Catherine Fulvio
In this course you will learn how to prepare these delicious dishes:
- Fresh Pasta Making
- Sugo all’arrabbiata
- Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Pesto Trapanese
- Penne Alla Vodka
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage Butter
In this course you will learn:
- Knife skills
- Classic mouth watering southern Italian dishes
- The art of making fresh egg pasta
- How to make ravioli
- Ravioli filling
- How to cook fresh egg pasta
- The art of making the perfect pesto
- And lots of special tips attached to each recipe
How to get the most out of this course
The course is structured as follows:
- A series of video instructions for each recipe
- A printable recipe with a tip sheet and photograph of the finished dish for each recipe
- Audio instruction, brief chat and tips for each recipe
- A Cook with Curiosity section, where there are more printable sheets with lots of detailed information regarding the cooking processes and much more. So do make sure you check that section out.
I would encourage you to start at the beginning and take each recipe one by one. At the end of each recipe, make some notes with regards to how you did. What was your feedback on the recipe?
We all have different tastes, maybe you added more sweetness into the dish or maybe you added more seasoning, or changed some ingredients to suit your tastes. I would encourage you to make notes to this effect so that when you are repeating the recipe you have a perfect recipe for your taste.
And do share photographs of your finished dish, tag me, Catherine Fulvio, and don’t forget to use the hashtag #CatherineFulvioOnlineCooking and #cookwithcuriosity
Do you have any questions, need support?
You will find lots of tips to company each recipe both on the recipe sheet and in the audio.
If you have any specific questions, complete the “Ask one of our tutors” form and we will get back to you.