Cook Along, Learn with Catherine Fulvio Live Cookery Classes
Irish Celebrity Chef Catherine Fulvio. has taken our highly acclaimed Ballyknocken Cookery School classes online
If you share our passion for good food and would like to develop new skills in the kitchen, then our live cookery classes are a must. Join Catherine as she shares all her tips and techniques from her kitchen to the comfort of your own kitchen in her fun classes.
This is also the perfect opportunity to enjoy some fun time with loved ones, just one person books, but the whole house joins in to cook together for the flat rate. So, gather your family or friends into the kitchen to cook along with Catherine.
Our year-round virtual cookery calendar has a multitude of special and unique classes to suit all levels of skills and experience. Whether you are a novice chef or a more experienced cook we are sure to have cookery class to suit.
Our classes are specifically tailored as follows:
- Baking classes
- Gluten Free classes
- Italian Cooking
- Entertainment made easy
- Family cooking classes
- Vegetarian cooking
- Super food cooking
- Children’s and family cook alongs
The class will be full of wonderful food and very practical hints and tips along, but most of all it is a fun experience that you can enjoy on your own or with your family. During the class, you can cook along with Catherine or if you can simply sit back, watch and enjoy.
What happens when I book?
- An invite link to join the class will be sent straight to your e-mail with the booking confirmation
- week before the cook along you will receive a printable PDF of the recipes that will include a full ingredients list, methods showing any equipment needed and of course any little bits of prep we would suggest you do in advance so that you can have everything ready to cook along with Catherine when the class commences.
- At the start time, join the class using your link (make sure you have already downloaded zoom onto your device you will be using so you are ready to go!). Catherine will welcome you to the class & give an introduction of the class & what you can expect to from the class, how it will operate and of course what to do if you have any questions.
- Then the fun begins its aprons on as you cook together or indeed sit back and relax and enjoy the show!
- The cook along will finish with an opportunity for a Q&A about the recipes and any other cookery conundrums you might have (though to be honest it’s really more of a chat over a cuppa!)