Our impressive recipes are guaranteed to put the zest back into your dinner party! You will learn how to create dishes packed with flavours for a truly spectacular meal.
Recipes that are included, Baked Hake with Potatoes & Chorizo, Cantonese-style Duck with Sautéed Greens, Mediterranean Style Platter including Lamb Koftas with Minted Tzatziki, Courgette, Haloumi, Red Pepper Skewers with Honey, Oregano and Walnuts & Greek Style Couscous followed by Sticky Guinness Puddings with Caramel Sauce, Italian Chocolate & Almond Breadcrumb Cake, Classic Lemon Tart
All recipes are subject to seasonal ingredients.
What happens when I book?
- An invite link to join the class will be sent straight to your e-mail with the booking confirmation
- 1 week before the cook along you will receive a printable PDF of the recipes that will include a full ingredients list, methods showing any equipment needed and of course any little bits of prep we would suggest you do in advance so that you can have everything ready to cook along with Catherine when the class commences.
- At the start time, join the class using your link (make sure you have already downloaded zoom onto your device you will be using so you are ready to go!). Catherine will welcome you to the class & give an introduction of the class & what you can expect to from the class, how it will operate and of course what to do if you have any questions.
- Then the fun begins its aprons on as you cook together or indeed sit back and relax and enjoy the show!
- The cook along will finish with an opportunity for a Q&A about the recipes and any other cookery conundrums you might have (though to be honest it’s really more of a chat over a cuppa!)
- Your link is usable on one device only
- You Printable PDF of recipes will be sent to your inbox 1 week prior to the event – please ensure the correct e-mail address is given
- Discount coupon codes can be used against one purchase only
- Online cook alongs are subject to sufficient numbers
- Catherine cannot alter recipes during the cook along to accommodate dietary requirements but she is available for private classes to consider dietary needs, should that be required.
- Payment must be received in full at booking – minimum 11 days prior to the event- to receive the link to join and recipe document
- As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy.
- Our cancellation policy is latest 11 days prior to the event, otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or not transferable to a different date.
- In the event that you need to cancel within the 11 day period prior to the cook along, please do consider giving the link to a friend or relative in your place.